WP-EVS – 403 error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WP-EVS – 403 error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

Why is the security log capturing my IP when I am working on the site. There are many entries. Examples below

[403 GET / HEAD Request: September 17, 2015 - 8:40 am]
    Event Code: PFWR-PSBR-HPR
    Solution: http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/security-log-event-codes/
    REMOTE_ADDR: 173.174.144.227
    Host Name: cpe-173-174-144-227.satx.res.rr.com
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER: http://smartmarketingcoaching.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bulletproof-security/admin/lock/flock.php
    REQUEST_URI: /wp-content/plugins/wp-evs/admin/scripts/phpjs.js?ver=4.3.1
    QUERY_STRING:
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I checked your site and the Plugin Firewall is whitelisting frontloading scripts when I check your main site pages, but when I check your Contact Us page:  http://smartmarketingcoaching.com/contact-us/ the SI Captcha plugin frontloading scripts are not being whitelisted.  Is Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode turned on on this site?  Is the Contact Us page on the same site as your main site?  The Security Log entry may or may not be related to that problem.  Do these steps below to see if this takes care of any/all issues/problems:

1. Click the Plugin Firewall menu link.
    2. Click the Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode accordion tab, set AutoPilot Mode to 1 minute, select Turn On AutoPilot Mode and click the Save AutoPilot Options button.
    3. Click Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode Deactivate button.
    4. Click the Save Whitelist Options button.
    5. Click the Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode Activate button.

Let me know when you have completed these steps above and I will recheck your Contact Us page.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

We are experiencing intermittent DNS problems for the past few hours.  Not sure if it was just with our host or a Geographical worldwide relay/hub DNS routing problem since some relays from other countries were showing 200 OK connections to our sites.

It looks like all the other plugin scripts on your Contact Us page are whitelisted so for some odd reason just the SI Contact Form frontloading plugin scripts are not being automatically whitelisted.  You can manually add these SI Contact form plugin scripts to the Plugin Firewall whitelist text area, but it concerns me that this is not being automatically done by AutoPilot Mode.

/si-contact-form/captcha/securimage_show.php, /si-contact-form/includes/fscf-scripts.js

Plugin Firewall Manual Setup Steps
    1. Copy and paste plugin scripts/whitelist rules to the Plugins Script|File Whitelist Text Area.
    2. Click the Save Whitelist Options button.
    3. Turn AutoPilot Mode On.
    4. Click the Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode Activate button.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.