Menu Format

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Menu Format

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Hi,
    Just wanted to let you know about a formatting issue in the settings page of the BPS free WP plugin. When you go to the ‘BPS Security’ admin page in WP you have the two rows of tabs across the top for the various settings pages: Security Mode, Security Status, Security Logs, etc, etc.
    However the last tab (right most on lower level) seems to have been stretched and smeared to fill the gap between the ‘Website SEO’ tab and the right hand side of the page. This tab is blue liek the others but is not clickable; there is a white smear across teh tab which looks like it might have been text had the tab not been stretched out like this.
    Hope this description makes sense! I’m using latest versions of BPS and WP and viewing the page in Chrome (not sure if same problem exists in IE etc).
    P.S. I would have posted a screenshot to illustrate the above, however when I click the ‘luttle tree’ insert picture button I get the following error in the pop-up that appears: “forum.ait-pro.com 403 Forbidden Error Page: If you arrived here due to a search or clicking on a link click your Browser’s back button to return to the previous page. Thank you.”
    Regards, James

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

What you don’t like that menu background graphic?  Just kidding.  I am not sold on it myself and will probably change it at some point.

Yep, several buttons on the WYSIWYG Editor have been Forbidden.  I obviously do not want anyone to have the capability to upload images to this site so the Insert/edit image button is one of the ones that is Forbidden by BPS.

James
    Participant

Ah, it’s a background image is it!?! Guess that also explains why it shows up across the screen behind each tab button as the page draws for teh second or so before all the tabs nest as they should.
    Sorry, but the blue background with white smear looks very much like an image that has been very much distorted out of shape, hence why I assumed it was some sort of formatting error! Looks very erroneous as the page loads too when multiplied for each tab.
    Cheers, James 🙂

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yeah like I said I am not real happy with it so it is pending a change.  It looked cool in Photoshop, but did not work out so great as a menu background.  If you have a high dollar LCD monitor it is obviously smoke, but with a cheaper monitor it looks like a bug was squashed and smeared across the page.  LOL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.