Site cannot be reached

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Site cannot be reached

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Migrated site to a new server but it appears that BPS Pro is throwing errors and causing the site to go into “Site cannot be reached.”

The only way so far to correct this issue has been to delete BPS Pro via the cPanel File Manager.

I have re-installed and activated BPS Pro and was going through the set up process and the site “hung.” Each button I pressed merely asked to download a php file. On navigating to the frontend, the site had returned to “site cannot be reached.”

Please advise how to correct this.

Regards,
    Andrew

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This is a php handler problem.  This forum topic covers the basics of the problem > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/wordpress-admin-php-file-downloaded-instead-of-being-processed/ but is specifically geared towards GoDaddy hosting. So which web host do you have? So I can give you exact specific help steps to fix this problem/issue.

Andrew
    Participant

I’m using Hosixy as the web host.

Exact steps where:

1. install BPS Pro and activate
    2. run Pre-Installation Wizard
    3. run Setup Wizard

at that point, the site went into “Site cannot be reached”

Regards,
    Andrew

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I tried finding any info on php handlers on hosixy.com and could not find anything.  So send a hosting account login to fix this to: info@ait-pro.com

Andrew
    Participant

Sent you an email with the required information. And, I have re-installed BPS Pro on the site but kept it inactive.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Cool got it.  Sorry about the hassle and will let you know via email when everything is fixed.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Looks like you have a Reseller hosting account that does not include any tools that I can work with.  I sent you an email with more details.

Kai James
    Participant

Wow that’s very amazing and very interesting knowledge about the reseller hosting.

Host Venture Pakistan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.