Split: Duplicator Pro plugin causes AutoRestore not to work

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Split: Duplicator Pro plugin causes AutoRestore not to work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Flinelli
    Participant

Hi, I think that there is a conflict between BPS Pro (17.4) and the latest Duplicator Pro Plugin (4.5.13.x) that breaks the “AutoRestore|Quarantine ARQ Cron”.

In the status bar “ARQ” ist not shown or at “Pending” for the whole time. The AutoRestore page does NOT show the green “AutoRestore|Quarantine ARQ Cron is On; Check files every 2 minutes. Next Check: XX:XX” message.

I tried: Re-installing WP, re-installing BPS Pro, run BPS Pro Setup Wizard. – No effect.

On a WP installation with Twenty Twenty-Three theme and just the 2 plugins BPS Pro and Duplicator Pro, I can reproduce:
    Disabling Duplicator Pro + BPS Pro Setup Wizard = BPS Pro working again.
    Enabling Duplicator Pro + BPS Pro Setup Wizard = BPS Pro with broken ARQ.

Any idea what I could do? – Hard decision: No backups or no firewall…

Thanks!

BTW: Duplicator Pro 4.5.12.1 didn’t caused any problems, but both, 4.5.13.1 and 4.5.13.3.
    https://duplicator.com/knowledge-base/changelog/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I moved your forum reply to it’s own forum topic.  Check to see if AutoRestore|Quarantine is actually still working or not.  What Duplicator Pro may be breaking is the ARQ status display only and not ARQ itself.  Upload a test file to your website root folder and let me know if test file is quarantined.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.