Maintenance Mode, Under Construction – format broken, pages not displaying correctly

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Maintenance Mode, Under Construction – format broken, pages not displaying correctly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Clint
    Participant

Hi,

I keep getting a recurring problem to the formating of the BPS pages. This appears to typically (re)surface after a plugin or theme update. The normal formating of every BPS page becomes ‘simplified’ into one very long page. This shows all content that would normally be a level behind. All the logs all show as a small 2 x1 inch view box which is dragable (vertically only). A few times the small blue BPS status bullets at the top of the page showing RBM, ARQ, etc change to B&W square line graphics. I have effected treatment via running file backups, but this is not a long term solution. I have just tried running the setup wizard. All went well with no errors, but the format problem remains! All of the non BPS Pro dashboard pages appear to be ‘normal’.

FYI: GDMW, Avada theme, site is currently under construction.

Regards,
    Clint

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Some Maintenance Mode/Under Construction plugins cause the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall not to work correctly due to how they are designed.  So while your website is in Maintenance Mode/Under Construction you will need to deactivate/turn Off the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall.  After you deactivate the Plugin Firewall, refresh your Browser a few times and the formatting problems should go away.  You may also need to clear your Browser Cache.  After your website is out of Maintenance Mode you can activate the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall again.  Logically if a Maintenance Mode plugin or feature is causing the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall not to work correctly then your /plugins/ folder should still be protected by the Maintenance Mode plugin or feature.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.