Suspension due to high server load from BPS

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Suspension due to high server load from BPS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My host has suspended my site due to high load on server, they have said it was due to the BulletProof Security Pro plugin. They deactivated the plugin. I’m not at all techy, what can I do to stop this from happening?CheersScott

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

No one has ever asked this question before or reported that there host suspended their site due to having BPS Pro installed so this is a completely brand new issue.  BPS Pro is installed on over 15,000 websites and 100’s of different web hosts and no one has had their site suspended in over a year and a half of using BPS Pro.  Which web host do you have?  Also with a claim like this I need to verify that this is not a slander tactic so please send a direct email to edward at ait-pro dot com so that I can verify that you are a BPS Pro customer.  Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok thank you for confirming that you are a BPS Pro customer.  Ok please send an email to your Host and ask them to explain exactly why they think BPS Pro was causing the high server load.  I have actually had one host disable BPS Pro on 1 Host because of an extremely large php error log file.  The real problem was that a another plugin was generating a lot of php errors.  This is removing the symptom and not the cause of the problem. 😉

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Reply:

Well you will be happy to note that I don’t think BPS Pro is the issue. My hosts deactivated it a few hours ago, and I have just been suspended yet again due to high server load. 

Incredible service, I don’t think.

Regards,

Scott

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Typically Web Host’s will tell you the exact reason for why they are suspending your account and not just randomly guess.  😉  Yep I did not think for a second that BPS Pro was the real cause of the suspension.

And actually BPS Pro 5.5 is even more performance optimized than previous versions of BPS Pro.  Previous versions of BPS Pro were using 17% to 18% website resources and now BPS Pro uses 7% to 8% website resources.

P3 BulletProof Security Pro Scan 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.