Timthumb Theme Cache Files sent to Quarantine, AutoRestore Calibration

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Timthumb Theme Cache Files sent to Quarantine, AutoRestore Calibration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Just had a quick question: I received a quarantine alert this morning from my clothing site (before I continue please note that I get these a couple times a week from this site — so no news here — see below). The thing is: I got the message but when I went to view it in the quarantine area, there was nothing there (please see attached).

These are actual files from today (below); I received about eight in all. Again, I get these a couple times a week but they’re normally in the quarantine listing and I delete them, though I remain unsure as to what they are (timthumb.txt files).

>>>>>>>>>>> WP-content File Quarantine Logged - March 25, 2013 - 10:16 am <<<<<<<<<<<
    Quarantined File: timthumb_int_3fb2c348887a2ec2b85a8d80057343f4.timthumb.txt
    Quarantine Folder: /home/content/xxxxx/html/wp-content/bps-backup/quarantine/
    Quarantined From/Restore Path: /home/content/xxxxx/html/wp-content/themes/Couch-Potato-Theme/couch-potato/cache/timthumb_int_3fb2c348887a2ec2b85a8d80057343f4.timthumb.txt

>>>>>>>>>>> WP-content File Quarantine Logged - March 25, 2013 - 10:16 am <<<<<<<<<<<
    Quarantined File: timthumb_int_de6dc366562297397e8ded436ce80914.timthumb.txt
    Quarantine Folder: /home/content/xxxxx/html/wp-content/bps-backup/quarantine/
    Quarantined From/Restore Path: /home/content/xxxxx/html/wp-content/themes/Couch-Potato-Theme/couch-potato/cache/timthumb_int_de6dc366562297397e8ded436ce80914.timthumb.txt

I checked my ftp folder modification dates, bps quarantine folder, etc. and everything seems peaceful, so I guess my question is: should I be concerned if the files weren’t listed in the quarantine listing today?

Thanks for everything

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

These Timthumb Theme Cache files are being sent to Quarantine because they are dynamically generated Theme cache files.  You would just need to Calibrate ARQ (create exclude rules to tell AutoRestore not to check the cache folder) so that Theme cache files are not checked by ARQ.  Please click the AutoRestore/Quarantine Calibration Forum link below.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#ARQ-Calibration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.