Mac OSX Safari Browser – Status Display CSS problem

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Mac OSX Safari Browser – Status Display CSS problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hcri50
    Participant

http://www.medicaleducationalcourses.org/backGround/problem.png

I am having allot of problems in seeing the details of what is running and not. As you can see that the top portion is hardly visible. If I struggle with my mouse pad, I am able to see the information but it is very difficult. If the top information could be brought down a bit, it would make allot of sense.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Which Mac OSX version is this?  Which version of Safari is this?  Test using the Google Chrome and/or Firefox Browser to determine if this is a Mac Browser isssue or a Mac OSX issue.

hcri50
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, and it is: Version 8.0.5 (10600.5.3.1)
    No problem, I will use Chrome for the future. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SUCH A FAST REPLY. I am fortunate that the Big Hand Did Not Pay Me A Visit. 😉
    thank you again

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Actually I would like it if you test using Chrome and/or Firefox since I do not know if this is a Mac issue or a Browser issue or something else that you have installed on your website or something else that you have installed on your computer.  We do not have a Mac computer for testing so I would appreciate it if you do some troubleshooting to isolate exactly what is causing that issue/problem.  At this point I have no idea what is causing that problem and would like to find out what that is.  So far you are the only person who has reported this problem so either it is an isolated problem with your computer or your browser or there is a larger issue with Macs or Mac Browsers.

Chi
    Participant

Can I install Mozilla Firefox browser support MAC OS? If possible then we want to try, I think no problem with the Firefox browser CSS problem. Get the more information about the Mozilla firefox pc https://sfy.co/mozilla-firefox-pc/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS works with all Browsers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.