Tutor LMS plugin – JTC CAPTCHA conflict

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Tutor LMS plugin – JTC CAPTCHA conflict

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

hello, on a website I am using TUTOR LMS, I am using the registration and password recovery section of the LMS, but when I activate JTC For These Forms: Register Form and Lost Password Form, but the field to write the JTC does not appear , therefore the password cannot be registered or recovered.

Any suggestion?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Answer:

Edit|Update:
    I looked at the code in the Tutor LMS plugin and the login_form hook is being used incorrectly. The action is being executed directly instead of being hooked into.

do_action(“login_form”);

The correct usage for the action is this > https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/login_form/

add_action( ‘login_form’, ‘myplugin_add_login_fields’ );

function myplugin_add_login_fields() {

————————————————

I have tested the Tutor LMS plugin and can confirm that JTC validation is being performed on the custom Tutor LMS Registration and Lost Password pages/Forms.  JTC is designed to work on only the standard WP Forms.  So my assumption is that the Tutor LMS plugin is incorporating the standard WP Forms in its Forms.  So unfortunately, that means you will need to turn off JTC for those Forms until I can figure out a solution for this problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.