Unable to activate.

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Unable to activate.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Moon
    Participant

Hi,

I am unable to activate BPS Pro on one of my sites which previously ran BPS Free, the old plugin is deleted and I’ve uploaded the latest copy of BPS pro.
    I have read the post http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/wp-mu-plugin-update/#post-22887 and run through the followings steps

• all plugins deactivated browser refreshed 5/6 times
    • premium them The7 changed for 2019 browser refreshed 5/6 times
    • tested adding code to wp-config:
      define( 'WP_HTTP_BLOCK_EXTERNAL', true );
      define( 'WP_ACCESSIBLE_HOSTS', 'api.wordpress.org,*.ait-pro.com,*.github.com' );
    • deleted BPS Pro and BPS backup folder  via FTP and reinstalled
    • all pages display normally (no blank or half pages)

I am running another site with BPS Pro on the same hosting company therefore do not suspect ATI pro API server is being blocked by the server.
    Running out of ideas.

regards,
    Chris Moon

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Remove the testing code you added to the wp-config.php file if you have not done that already.  What may be happening is that even though you have another site on the same host is that the other site is on a different server on your web host.  If pages are not chopped off/blank then you don’t an Activation Key.  We designed BPS Pro to work normally if a web host is blocking our API server or if another plugin is blocking our API server.  I will respond to your direct email again with a special Activation Key that is used in this scenario.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.