Unable to clear PHP Error Log alerts

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Unable to clear PHP Error Log alerts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hi!
    I’m having a problem: some error message don’t disappear from my dashboard even if I have followed the exact step to solve them.
    Joined is a screenshot and here are some access if you need:

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Johanna

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Answer:

You have php errors that are occurring continuously. So it appears that clearing/resetting the php error log is not working. What is happening is that new php errors are occurring continuously. These are the php errors that are occurring continuously.

[19-Oct-2021 16:15:00 UTC] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(//example.com/wp-content/uploads/armember/60b4d1d392222-bpfull.png) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/example.com/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/armember/core/classes/class.arm_global_settings.php on line 2140
    [19-Oct-2021 16:16:14 UTC] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(//example.com/wp-content/uploads/armember/60b4d1d392222-bpfull.png) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/example.com/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/armember/core/classes/class.arm_global_settings.php on line 2140

Your open_basedir paths are correct. PHP open_basedir: /var/www/vhosts/example.com/:/tmp/
    The cause of the php errors is that there is a coding mistake in in the: ARMember – Complete Membership Plugin. When I deactivate that plugin the php errors no longer occur anymore. There is a double forward slash (//) in the path name instead of a single slash (/): File(//example.com/wp-content/uploads/armember/60b4d1d392222-bpfull.png)

I’m not sure which plugin is causing these php errors below. They may also be caused by the ARMember – Complete Membership Plugin. So you will need to deactivate your plugins one by one to find the plugin that is logging log entries to your php error log or you can just turn Off PHP Error Log alerts on the BPS Pro > S-Monitor page > PHP Error Log: New Errors in The PHP Error Log Alerts > change to: Turn Off Displayed Alerts or just ignore the PHP Error Log alerts.

[19-Oct-2021 17:01:44 UTC] Running [{"backgroup_diabled":false,"item_type":"forum","alias":"s"},"hide_related_content"] callback
    [19-Oct-2021 17:05:47 UTC] Running [{"backgroup_diabled":false,"item_type":"forum","alias":"s"},"hide_related_content"] callback
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The log entries in your PHP Error Log are being logged by the BuddyBoss Theme. Google search result for search term: backgroup_diabled > https://github.com/buddyboss/buddyboss-platform/issues/2953

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.