unable to install pro vision

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro unable to install pro vision

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    doron
    Participant

i have tried ti install the pro version with no success.

i get this message

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(xxxxx/wp-content/xxxxxxxxx/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/xxxx/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php</b> on line <b>103</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: require_once(): Failed opening required '/xxxx/xxxx/xxxxx/wp-content/xxxxxx/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php' (include_path='.:/xxxxxx/pear') in <b>/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/xxxxxxxx/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php</b> on line <b>103</b>"

what can i do?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

This is a very common problem that occurs when using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip) for first time installations of BPS Pro (or other plugins as well).

Issue/Problem: Fatal Errors when upgrading from BPS free to BPS Pro using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip).

Solution (short version):  Use FTP or use your Web Host Control Panel File Manager and rename the /bulletproof-security1/ (bulletproof-security2, bulletproof-security3,…) plugin folder name back to just /bulletproof-security/ (removing any numbers that have been appended to the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder name by PclZip). Go to the WordPress Plugins page and click the Activate link under BulletProof Security Pro plugin. In some cases you may only need to refresh/reload your Browser on the WordPress Plugins page to activate the BPS Pro plugin.

doron
    Participant

thanks. it works.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.