Unable to Register for Download

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Unable to Register for Download

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jeff C
    Participant

Hi,

I paid for BPS Pro, and went to http://www.ait-pro.com/wp-admin/ as directed in the Purchase Confirmation email. On that site, I clicked Register, then was directed to a page asking for my username and email, no password was requested. Did not get any email. I tried again, same result, enter username password, then no email. When I try to login with either of those usernames (using the email as password??), it says invalid password, the reset link says the WP email is disabled.

So, I still need to register so I can go to the download page. How can I do that? Thanks.

Jeff

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Handled directly via email.  The WordPress automated Registration email was not sent so a password was manually created.

Andrew
    Participant

Hi

I have purchased your product but I am having the same problem as mentioned above, I tried acouple of times and the system kicked out a warning, but could not get into the download pro area.   Thanks. Topnotchnames @ gmail.com

Andrew

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I checked the logs and I see that you logged in, but are not entering your BPS Pro Download-Request Key.  I have manually resent your BPS Pro Download-Request Key to your PayPal email address used to purchase BPS Pro.

Andrew
    Participant

Got it! thanks for the help.

Andrew

Jason
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having an issue registering too as I’ve not received the confirmation email when registering? As a note the email I regisered with is the same I use for forum access. I bought the pro version using my hotmail on 29/07/2015 and you sent file direct at that point due to server going down but it’d be great to have access for updated versions.

Thanks
    Jason

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

All recent host server issues/problems were fixed by our host by Sunday 9-27-2015.  The server problems on 7-29-2015 lasted 1 day and were fixed by our host by 7-30-2015.  All WordPress automated emails are junked/spammed by Hotmail.  Check your Junk/Spam folder.  I will manually create a password for your user account and send it to you so you do not have to deal with the automated email issue/problem.

Jason
    Participant

Awesome, thanks so much. And great to hear the hosting provider sorted the server for you 🙂

Thanks again.
    Jason

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Sure no problem.  Global host server outages can be stressful, but luckily they do not happen too often with our host and they are fixed quickly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.