Undefined array key bulletproof-security.php in bulletproof-security.php on line 220

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Undefined array key bulletproof-security.php in bulletproof-security.php on line 220

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

I have BPS PRO and I’m getting lots of this error:

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "bulletproof-security/bulletproof-security.php" in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/bulletproof-security.php on line 220

Error is constant.

And I noticed when I search for plugins, right now it is so slow or it can’t find any and the search seems to be not working.

I tried disabling other plugins and the speed is the same (slow).

The website is under construction, so you can check it out and enable / disable plugins without problem at all.

Can you help me please ?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Answer:

Edit|Update:
    Your site is not using a maintenance mode plugin.
    The problem was being caused by a combination of issues.

You have Cloudflare installed. So I added the Cloudflare IP addresses to the Plugin Firewall whitelist tools > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/cloudflare-login-security-and-plugin-firewall-not-working/

The php error was still occurring. So I deactivated and activated all of your plugins.  I believe this reset/cleared the BBQ and Sucuri plugin settings once the Plugin Firewall whitelist rules were added for Cloudflare. Or maybe deactivating/activating all plugins reset/cleared Cloudflare settings. ie Cloudflare cache was flushed.

The php error is no longer occurring.

Note:  I’m going to automate Cloudflare IP address whitelisting in the Plugin Firewall whitelist tools in BPS Pro 16.5. If a Cloudflare DNS nameserver is detected then automatically create the Cloudflare IP address whitelist rules.

———————————————

Most likely the error is being caused since your site is under construction. Depending on which maintenance mode plugin you are using they can block API communication/connectivity. Ie the BPS Pro upgrade checking code is not able to communicate with my API server to check for a new BPS Pro version.

If BPS Pro is unable to communicate with my API server then you will see the “Undefined array key” php error because the “version” array key in the BPS code below will be empty/not defined since BPS Pro is unable to communicate with my API server and get the array keys from my API server.

The request args array keys: slug and version are returned from my API when BPS Pro communicates with my API server.

$request_args = array(
    'slug' => $bps_plugin_slug,
    'version' => $checked_data->checked[$bps_plugin_slug .'/'. $bps_plugin_slug .'.php'],
    );

Your maintenance mode plugin is probably also blocking communication with the WordPress Plugin API server when you are searching for plugins on the Add Plugins page.

I will login to your site with the login info you sent to me and confirm that this is the problem and document which maintenance mode plugin you have installed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.