Error: Call to undefined function bpsPro_autofix_message()

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Error: Call to undefined function bpsPro_autofix_message()

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    redddy
    Participant

Hello,

when i update to 3.0 then my site is crashed and i get this error message in browser :/

Error thrown
    Call to undefined function bpsPro_autofix_message()

Anyone an idea how i may fix this?

Best

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The problem is caused by some fubar code in BPS 3.0 that will be fixed in BPS 3.1 > https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-the-subscribe-to-comments-reloaded-plugin/#post-10382282.  This problem/error is only caused if you have the Subscribe To Comments Reloaded plugin installed.  You can make this manual code edit below to fix the problem now. Change the code highlighted in Yellow as shown below.

File:  /bulletproof-security/includes/hud-autofix-whitelist.php
    Code Line:  516

Code Mod before:

if ( $sctocr_active == 1 || is_plugin_active_for_network( $sctocr ) ) {
    		if ( ! preg_match( $marker2, $bps_customcode_bpsqse ) || ! preg_match( $marker3, $bps_customcode_bpsqse ) || ! preg_match( $marker4, $bps_customcode_bpsqse ) ) {
    			$autofix_message = bpsPro_autofix_message($autofix_message);
    			$debug_BPSQSE .= __('CC Root Text Box 12: Subscribe To Comments Reloaded Plugin', 'bulletproof-security').'
    ';
    		}		
    	}

Code Mod after/fixed:

if ( $sctocr_active == 1 || is_plugin_active_for_network( $sctocr ) ) {
    		if ( ! preg_match( $marker2, $bps_customcode_bpsqse ) || ! preg_match( $marker3, $bps_customcode_bpsqse ) || ! preg_match( $marker4, $bps_customcode_bpsqse ) ) {
    			$autofix_message = 1;
    			$debug_BPSQSE .= __('CC Root Text Box 12: Subscribe To Comments Reloaded Plugin', 'bulletproof-security').'
    ';
    		}		
    	}
    redddy
    Participant

Hey ATI, great & thanks, thats it! Will upgrade soon, thanks for support! Best

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.