Update notification – can’t update because I have newest version

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Update notification – can’t update because I have newest version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Encore
    Participant

Hey there,

I see ATI plugin update in my WP. I’m on **.*.1 and you released **.*.2 already. I see the update but when I want to do it, I see an error message that my plugin is the newest version.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Do you see more than 1 BPS Pro plugin listed on your WordPress Plugins page?  If so, then use FTP or your web host control panel file manager and delete the other /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder in the WordPress plugins folder /wp-content/plugins/.

Encore
    Participant

It’s not listed twice but for sure I took a look into ftp. Nothing doubled there.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok maybe this is a DB Transient cache problem.  Click the Manual Upgrade Check link under the BPS Pro plugin description on the WordPress Plugins page.  That will take you to the BPS Pro > Tools > Plugin Update Check tool.  Clicking the Force Plugin Update Check button will delete the _site_transient_update_plugins option value from your database so that WordPress will do another Plugin update check.

Maybe what happened is that the BPS Pro upgrade to 16.3.2 did not complete entirely?

You can download a BPS Pro 16.3.2 zip file here > https://www.ait-pro.com/wp-admin/ and use the BPS Pro Setup menu > Upload Zip Install zip installer to install the new BPS Pro 16.3.2 zip file that you downloaded.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.