Uploading Videos within Revolution Slider

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Uploading Videos within Revolution Slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dtyler1
    Participant

I have four websites with the same plugin configuration and whitelist rules but I’m unable to upload media from within the Revolution Slider plugin. I checked the folder permissions and they are 755. I am able to upload media through the WordPress Media Manager so I’m not sure why the plugin is being blocked.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

My guess would be a file size issue/problem.  What is the file type/extension and file size?  Maybe Rev Slider has some sort of file size limitation setting/restriction or something else along those lines?

dtyler1
    Participant

The file size is only 5 megs and my other sites work fine. It won’t allow me to open computer files. If I choose upload file, it won’t take me past that WordPress screen to my computer file.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yeah 5 MG’s is relatively small these days.  Maybe there is a problem with the file itself. ie format or something else like that?  So to isolate the exact problem you would want to create other test files using whatever file extension and/or format that the problem file is using. That would simply be to confirm or eliminate a problem with the specific file itself or the file extension type.

dtyler1
    Participant

It doesn’t take me past that screen. It won’t open up the file directory. You press the button to select files and nothing happens.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok would you like me to figure out whatever issue/problem is going on?  If so, send me a WP Admin login >>> info at ait-pro dot com. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.