Warning: fileperms stat failed for /wp-admin/.htaccess in options.php on line 182

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Warning: fileperms stat failed for /wp-admin/.htaccess in options.php on line 182

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Can you help me with your plugin.

I tried to activate the plugin for admin area and below are my problems I have found.

Maybe you can tell me what to do nice plugin looks great so far.

Warning: fileperms() [function.fileperms]: stat failed for /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-admin/.htaccess in /home/computer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/options.php on line 182

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/options.php on line 199
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can disregard these errors since they are not actually causing any sort of problems. On some Hosts/Servers these errors are generated due to whatever the Host Server is doing or not allowing permissions checks.  In the next BPS version release these functions will be suppressed by adding an @ symbol in front of the substr function as shown below.

You can suppress/turn off the errors by making these edits…

Open this file and edit it:   /wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/options.php on line 182…

…Change…

$permsHtaccess = substr(sprintf('%o', fileperms($wpadminHtaccess)), -4);

…to this by adding an @ symbol in front of substr as shown below…

$permsHtaccess = @substr(sprintf('%o', fileperms($wpadminHtaccess)), -4);

…in the same file options.php go to code line 199…

…Change…

chmod($wpadminHtaccess, 0644);

…to this by adding an @ symbol in front of chmod as shown below…

@chmod($wpadminHtaccess, 0644);
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

[Post has been manually moved to this relevant Forum Topic]

bullet proof plugin activation shows thisa warning message. How to fix it?

Warning: fileperms() [function.fileperms]: stat failed for /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-admin/.htaccess in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 1638

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can disregard this error.  This error occurs specifically on Network/Multisite sites and will be suppressed in the next BPS Pro version release.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.