fopen failed to open stream: Permission denied in db-backup-security.php on line 128

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free fopen failed to open stream: Permission denied in db-backup-security.php on line 128

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pauline
    Participant

Hi,

I have this warning message which is on the top of the page when I click on DB Backup! Β It is no where else only on the DB Backup page.

Warning: fopen(/.htaccess): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/agingnat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/db-backup-security/db-backup-security.php on line 128
    Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/agingnat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/db-backup-security/db-backup-security.php on line 129
    Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/agingnat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/db-backup-security/db-backup-security.php on line 130

Everything else seems to be working fine, so I am confused as to what this means and how to fix.

Thanks πŸ™‚

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-the-db-backup?replies=6
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-fopenhtaccess-functionfopen-fwrite-fclose?replies=49

Do this first: Go to the DB Backup page >>> click the Create Backup Jobs accordion tab >>> use the Rename|Create|Reset Tool by clicking the Rename|Create|Reset button to see if the problem is related to the DB Backup folder name.
    Next do this: check the permissions and Ownership of the /wp-content/bps-backup/ folder and all subfolders. Change the folder permissions or Ownership if needed. If you are not sure how to do that then ask your host to check this.
    Next do this: uninstall and reinstall the BPS plugin.

Pauline
    Participant

Thank you I have resolved the problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.