Blank page

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Blank page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    guy te watson
    Participant

I have a webpage that keeps on coming up blank on a daily basis. I have to go in to the WP page editor and press the “Update” button to resave the page and then it become visible to visitor.  I checked BPS Security Logs and it says that Hackers are being blocked from accessing the page, but this seems to be causing the page to go blank to regular visitors. How do I stop BPS from blocking access to a page? Or is this an attack to that page and How do I stop it? The page is the /reputation-video-discount-deal/ page in the security logs.
    Also I am getting a lot of  Fckeditor folder blocking of Hackers.  Do you know if this folder is a hack of my site or is this a typical folder that Hackers go for?

Thanks!
    In Chirst
    guy te

[403 GET / HEAD Request: August 4, 2015 8:17 pm]
    Event Code: BFHS - Blocked/Forbidden Hacker or Spammer
    Solution: N/A - Hacker/Spammer Blocked/Forbidden
    REMOTE_ADDR: 54.161.196.141
    Host Name: ec2-54-161-196-141.compute-1.amazonaws.com
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER:
    REQUEST_URI: /reputation-video-discount-deal/
    QUERY_STRING:
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120403211507         Firefox/12.0

[403 GET / HEAD Request: August 5, 2015 12:54 pm]
    Event Code: BFHS - Blocked/Forbidden Hacker or Spammer
    Solution: N/A - Hacker/Spammer Blocked/Forbidden
    REMOTE_ADDR: 192.187.126.162
    Host Name: 192.187.126.162
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER:
    REQUEST_URI: /common/fckeditor/editor/
    QUERY_STRING:
    HTTP_USER_AGENT:
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

That does not sound like a problem that is being caused by BPS.  Sounds like a caching plugin problem. ie the page is being cached and the cache is getting corrupted and the page displays blank.  By resaving a Post or Page you flush/clear your cache and a new cached Post or Page is created.  Fckeditor hacking probes are very common.  They are random probes on a website to see if you have Fckeditor installed anywhere on a site. You can disregard those blocked hacking probes since they are being blocked.

guy te watson
    Participant

What about the page coming up in the Security log as blocking hacks?  Why is this occuring on this page a lot and not others? Also the fckeditor probes are they hacking probes that are being blocked is that what you are saying?

Thanks!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I do not have enough information about the problem to make any kind of logical guess about what is causing the problem on this website.  Please send an email to info at ait-pro dot com with this information:  the URL to the website and the page where the problem is occurring, a list of all the plugins you have installed on this site. Yes, Fckeditor hacking probes are very common. They are random probes on a website to see if you have Fckeditor installed anywhere on a site. You can disregard those blocked hacking probes since they are being blocked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.