Where is Unlock htaccess File button?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Where is Unlock htaccess File button?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HyungJoo
    Participant

I am very new to this plugin.

I got 2 messages after installing litecache plugin. And I have 2 questions.

(1) LiteSpeed Cache Plugin htaccess code was not found in BPS Custom Code
    If you just installed LiteSpeed Cache then go to the BPS htaccess File Editor page, click the Unlock htaccess File button, then go to the LiteSpeed Cache plugin settings page, choose and save the LiteSpeed Cache plugin settings that you want to use and then run the BPS Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard to automatically setup/combine LiteSpeed Cache and BPS htaccess code together.Note: If you change your LiteSpeed Cache Plugin settings at a later time then repeat these steps.”

(2) AutoRestore|Quarantine Alert 
    A file has been quarantined. Click Here to go to Quarantine to view the quarantined file.
    To clear/reset this alert click the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button on the Quarantine Log tab page.

• wp-config.php, .htaccess.bk  are quarantined

Question1) Where is Unlock htaccess File button in htaccess File Editor page? I cannot find the word “unlock” in this page. All buttons I can see are “Update File”, “Encrypt htaccess Code” and “Decrypt htaccess Code” in this page.

Question2) To work with litecache plugin, should I restore the files(wp-config.php and .htaccess.bk) from Quarantine page? If so, when, which step?

Any advice please

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If you do not see the Lock htaccess File and Unlock htaccess File buttons then your server type is DSO, which does not allow locking htaccess files.  So you can disregard the LiteSpeed message.  You can run the Setup Wizards again to clear error messages and automatically fix most things. If you are still seeing the LiteSpeed message do these steps below.

Copy this placeholder text below into this BPS Root Custom Code text box:  1. CUSTOM CODE TOP PHP/PHP.INI HANDLER/CACHE CODE.

# BEGIN LSCACHE
    # END NON_LSCACHE

Click the Save Root Custom Code button.
    Go to the Security Modes tab and click the Root folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.

Yes, restore the wp-config.php and .htaccess.bk files from Quarantine.

HyungJoo
    Participant

The problems were resolved by following your reply.

Can you delete the hyperlinks in my post? I can’t find a way to modify my topic to delete the hyperlinks.

Thank you very much.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great!  Glad to hear that.  Your hyperlinks have been removed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.