White list is not created automatically

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro White list is not created automatically

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alexidelossantos
    Participant

Hello

I’m having problems with the Firewall Plugin creating the white list automatically.
    I am using LiteSpeed Web Server with CyberPanel and LiteSpeed cache.
    Disable mystification and cache plugin, Autopilot is active, but no file whitelist is generated.

Could you tell me if there is any inconvenience to create the rules in LiteSpeed and/or that I can make Plugin Firewall create the rules automatically?

Regards
    Alexi

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I checked your site and you only have one js script that needs to be whitelisted > /litespeed-cache/guest.vary.php.  You are minifying js scripts with LiteSpeed Cache so you won’t have any other js scripts that need to be whitelisted.

Plugin Firewall Manual Setup Steps
    1. Copy and paste plugin scripts/whitelist rules to the Plugins Script|File Whitelist Text Area.
    2. Click the Save Whitelist Options button.
    3. Turn AutoPilot Mode On.
    4. Click the Activate button to activate the Plugin Firewall.

alexidelossantos
    Participant

Thanks a lot

Sorry, I thought I had fully disabled all LiteSpeed minification.

Could you tell me how I can search for other scripts to search for it and add it manually?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Once you disable js minification then the Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode cron should work normally.  js minification breaks the Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode cron.  You can run Plugin Firewall Test Mode to speed up the process of creating whitelist rules automatically.

alexidelossantos
    Participant

Okay

I’m going to do this to solve the problem

Thank you very much for responding to my request 👍

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I see 3 plugin scripts on your website that are currently blocked and need to be whitelisted.  If Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode is still not automatically creating whitelist rules for these 3 plugins then send me a WordPress Administrator login to your site so I can figure out what is causing that problem.  Send the login info to:  info@ait-pro.com

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The problem is fixed. The problem was caused by the LiteSpeed Cache plugin.  I also removed left over htaccess code from the Defender and Ninja Firewall plugins in the wp-content/.htaccess file that was created by Defender.  To fix the problem I had to purge all caches and deactivate and activate the LiteSpeed Cache plugin.  Note: Your site actually does not have/need any whitelist rules, but I added this rule manually > /litespeed-cache/guest.vary.php because there is a known problem with this file/code in the most current version of LiteSpeed cache, which affects LiteSpeed Guest Mode and other things.

If the problem returns again and BPS Pro plugin pages appear broken then I recommend that you turn off Object Cache in LiteSpeed.  Object Cache caches your database, which is known to not be consistently reliable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.