Whitelisting plugin JS, keeps getting removed?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Whitelisting plugin JS, keeps getting removed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alexb
    Participant

Hello,

I’m facing an issue with a whitelist rule. A contact form on the site is breaking because some JS keeps going to a 403 forbidden page, after a lot of digging i found this exact file show up in the security log of BPS Pro. For some reason it is blocking access to it? So I added it to the whitelist and activated it. It works but after a while the file shows up again in the security log and the whitelist rule is gone. Can you please help me figure this out?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Go to the Security Log page, copy the 403 error and post it in your forum reply so I can see the error.

alexb
    Participant
    [403 GET Request: June 23, 2019 7:50 am]
    BPS Pro: 13.9
    WP: 5.2.2
    Event Code: PFWR-PSBR-HPRA
    Solution: https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/security-log-event-codes/
    REMOTE_ADDR: 102.251.67.206
    Host Name: 8ta-251-67-206.telkomadsl.co.za
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER: https://www.DOMAIN.com/locations/south-africa/johannesburg/matric-dance/
    REQUEST_URI: /wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/js/datepicker.min.js
    QUERY_STRING:
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 7.0; VTR-L09 Build/HUAWEIVTR-L09; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/59.0.3071.125 Mobile Safari/537.36 OPR/28.0.2254.119213
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The Gravity Forms plugin js script is being blocked by the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall.  Do you have Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode turned On?  Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode automatically creates whitelist rules so that you do not have to manually create Plugin Firewall whitelist rules.

Do these steps and let me know if the Gravity Forms js script is automatically added to the Plugin Firewall whitelist rules text box.
    1. Click the Plugin Firewall menu link.
    2. Click the Plugin Firewall > Test Mode button.
    3. Go to your Gravity Forms contact form page.
    4. Wait 1 minute and then go back to the BPS Pro > Security Modes > Plugin Firewall section and check the Plugin Firewall whitelist text area to see if the Gravity Forms js script has been added to the Plugin Firewall whitelist rules.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.