Wishlist Conflict

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Wishlist Conflict

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KW
    Participant

I am using Wishlist Member plugin. When the plugin is active I cannot access certain backend components of AIT, such as the Login Security Options page. Since I need Wishlist active for users to register and login, and AIT active to fix login issues, this is a bit of a critical issue.

So far, it seems to only pose a backend issue.

Thanks for your help

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The only Wishlist Member plugin issue that I am aware of is this old issue, which I believe the Wishlist Member folks have already fixed > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/wishlist-member-being-blocked/#post-39853

The problem you are describing is either going to be that you need to request a new BPS Pro Activation Key or the Wishlist Member plugin is doing an API server request that is interfering with the BPS Pro API server request.

I’d like to take a look at whatever is going on.  Please send a WordPress Administrator login to your site to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I received your direct email today.  After logging into your website I can confirm that you are correct…

The Wishlist Member plugin prevents 2 BPS Pro pages from loading:  MScan and Login Security.

I’m going to need a copy of the Wishlist Member plugin in order to do more testing. Since it is a premium plugin then I will also need to be able to activate it. If that requires a license or activation key then send that to me as well.  Send the Wishlist Member plugin in a zip file.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This problem was a combo problem.  The root problem is that that site has mixed Storage Engines for DB Tables, which caused Wishlist Member to block access to 2 BPS Pro plugin pages.  Some DB Tables are MyISAM and others are InnoDB.  Deleting the BPS Pro Login Security and MScan database tables, which are automatically recreated, fixed the specific BPS Pro plugin page access problem.  Additional work needs to be done on this site’s database to change all DB Tables to InnoDB.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.