Exclude wp-content Folders – Won’t save wp-content exclusion

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Exclude wp-content Folders – Won’t save wp-content exclusion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Technoogies
    Participant

Using the page “Exclude wp-content Folders Under The wp-content Folder ONLY”, I added the following:
    logs/newsletter
    I try to save it but it won’t. You have similar examples with more subfolders than I am using.
    Am I missing something? Why won’t it save this path?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

What is the path to the /logs/newsletter folder starting with the /wp-content/ folder?  Example:  Is this the path:  /wp-content/logs/newsletter?  If the path is something else like:  /wp-content/plugins/some-plugin-name/logs/newsletter then you would enter this path in the Exclude wp-content Folders tool:  /plugins/some-plugin-name/logs/newsletter.  Note: Do not enter /wp-content/ in the folder exclude rules since /wp-content/ is the starting folder path that is set by default in the Exclude wp-content Folders tool.  You can also exclude folders and files using the AutoRestore > Add|Exclude Other Folders & Files > Exclude Folders & Files tool and the newer > Quarantine > Exclude Folders|Files from being checked by AutoRestore tool.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.