Woocommerce update broke the JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker tool

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Woocommerce update broke the JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker tool

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nelsey
    Participant

The latest update of Woocommerce seems to have broken the JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker tool.  We have been using it for a long time with no issues.

Now it will not show the JTC ToolTip to the user on the Woocommerce checkout page so there is no way for them to figure out what to enter as the captcha.

It shows the JTC Title Text but not the Tooltip.

It is still working ok on the WordPress login screen so this issue seems limited to the Woocommerce checkout page.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting me know that.  Disable JTC for WooCommerce for now until I have a chance to test WooCommerce.

Nelsey
    Participant

The JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker tool still isn’t working to show the tooltip on the Woocommerce checkout page when the Enable JTC for WooCommerce checkbox is enabled.

The new BPS release didn’t fix it.

Thank you.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Oops forgot about this.  Will test WooCommerce now.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok so I just tested a plain vanilla WooCommerce site right out of the box and JTC does not load on the Checkout page.  In fact I never added a WooCommerce hook for JTC to work on the WooCommerce Checkout page.  So not sure how that was working for you unless if you have some sort of setup where the Login/Registration page is on the Checkout page.  The only WooCommerce hooks that I included in BPS were for the Login, Registration and Lost Password pages.  WooCommerce comes with built-in security and I definitely do not want to add a WooCommerce hook for the Checkout page. That could go horribly wrong.

Nelsey
    Participant

Ok.

We have our site built with Divi so there is a simple shortcode used on the Divi page for the login and registration page and one for the checkout page. [woocommerce_my_account] [woocommerce_checkout]

The checkout page does have a login/registration section so maybe that is why the JTC worked in the past. An update stopped it from working.

Currently our login page uses that shortcode above on the page built with Divi and it doesn’t show your JTC question either. It only shows the JTC on the default wordpress login screen which most of our users/customers will never see.

I understand you don’t want to add it.

Unfortunate, but ok.

So thank you for looking at it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.