WordPress database error Table bpspro_db_backup doesnt exist for query SELECT bpsPro_DBB_processing

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress database error Table bpspro_db_backup doesnt exist for query SELECT bpsPro_DBB_processing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ClicksFix
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve cleared up nearly all my PHP errors on my website but one and would like to see if you know of a way to do it. I am currently getting this in my PHP error log:

[05-Jul-2017 20:04:59 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'xxxxxx.xxx_bpspro_db_backup' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM xxx_bpspro_db_backup WHERE bps_job_type = 'Scheduled' made by do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bpsPro_DBB_processing
    [05-Jul-2017 21:00:20 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'xxxxxx.xxx_bpspro_db_backup' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM xxx_bpspro_db_backup WHERE bps_job_type = 'Scheduled' made by do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bpsPro_DBB_processing
    [05-Jul-2017 22:01:26 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'xxxxxx.xxx_bpspro_db_backup' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM xxx_bpspro_db_backup WHERE bps_job_type = 'Scheduled' made by do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bpsPro_DBB_processing
    [05-Jul-2017 23:00:58 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'xxxxxx.xxx_bpspro_db_backup' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM xxx_bpspro_db_backup WHERE bps_job_type = 'Scheduled' made by do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bpsPro_DBB_processing
    [06-Jul-2017 00:02:44 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'xxxxxx.xxx_bpspro_db_backup' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM xxx_bpspro_db_backup WHERE bps_job_type = 'Scheduled' made by do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bpsPro_DBB_processing

Thank you for your assistance.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The error probably means that you changed your Database Table Prefix at some point after you created a Scheduled DB Backup Job.  Delete your old Scheduled DB Backup Job and create a new Scheduled DB Backup Job.

ClicksFix
    Participant

The Database Table Prefix hasn’t changed. I tried what you mentioned above and the errors still come through. When comparing the prefixes to what my database is they are the same.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Do you actually see the xx_bpspro_db_backup database table?  Do you have a standard WordPress single site installation?  Are you doing anything unusual with your WP Database?  Ie plugins or something else installed that directly changes the normal WordPress Database/Database structure?  Do you have any plugins or something else installed that would block DB Queries?

ClicksFix
    Participant

Do you actually see the xx_bpspro_db_backup database table?

Yes (that was the first thing I went and checked).

Do you have a standard WordPress single site installation?

No, it’s a multisite.

Are you doing anything unusual with your WP Database?

No.

Do you have any plugins or something else installed that would block DB Queries?

No.

This error is still showing even when there are no Database Backups running. First, I dropped the table and re-ran the setup process (preinstallation + setup wizard). When that didn’t work I tried deleting and re-installing BPS Pro completely, still the same error showing.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok maybe your WordPress installation itself is fubar.  Try reinstalling WordPress > Dashboard > Updates > Re-install Now.  Hopefully your DB is not damaged or corrupted.  You can try running a database repair using phpMyAdmin, which will fix DB table structure corruption, but will not fix a lot of other DB damage problems.

ClicksFix
    Participant

Okay, I will give that a go and give you an update once I have one. Thanks for such superb support.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.