WordPress Plugins page plugin update now – Plugin Update not completing

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Plugins page plugin update now – Plugin Update not completing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    legalcafe
    Participant

from gal at net-gal.com
    legalcafe.com
    legalgrind.com
    purchased April 13, 2016

We got an email notice to upgrade our plugin.  I clicked the ‘upgrade now’ link on the BPS Pro plugin from the WP plugins page about 30 minutes ago and the ‘updating’ message with the moving arrows is still going.  Is something wrong or does it just take this long to update?  Can you help me and tell me if it is updated and I can just refresh the page or should I keep waiting?

Thank you,
    Ginger

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have seen this same thing happen myself a few times with other plugin updates, but not specifically with BPS Pro plugin updates.  Normally the BPS Pro plugin update on the WordPress Plugins page takes around 3-5 seconds to complete.  So anyway I assume the BPS Pro plugin update completed successfully and the WP Shiny Updates spinner is just stuck.  At least that is what I have seen when updating other plugins.  So click anywhere in your WordPress Dashboard and then go back to the WordPress Plugins page and see if BPS Pro has been updated or not.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.