WordPress Pro Event Calendar

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Pro Event Calendar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hello,

I’m using BPS Pro a few months, and it just improve my website a thousand times, but now I’m having a problem with the firewall white list. A read all topics related on the forum, but they can’t help me.

I installed the Pro Event Calendar plugin http: //codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-pro-event-calendar/2485867, put all php and js files on the whitelist, activated the Firewall but the plugin simply don’t work. When I deactivate the Firewall, the plugin works perfectly.

I’m using the whitelist as it has to be used. Here my whitelist:

/dpProEventCalendar/js/jquery.dpProEventCalendar.js, /dpProEventCalendar/js/admin_settings.js, /dpProEventCalendar/js/colorpicker.js, /dpProEventCalendar/dpProEventCalendar.php, /dpProEventCalendar/functions.php, /dpProEventCalendar/includes/core.php, /dpProEventCalendar/includes/ical_event.php, /dpProEventCalendar/includes/ical.php, /dpProEventCalendar/includes/rss.php, /dpProEventCalendar/css/dpProEventCalendar.css, /dpProEventCalendar/classes/bate.class.php, /dpProEventCalendar/classes/dates.class.php

There is a method to disable the Firewall for a specific folder or plugin, instead of the whitelist? Maybe it will work.

Regards,
    Thiago

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

When I scan your website with the cURL Multi page scanner these are the only plugin scripts that are being returned in the scan that need to be added to your Plugin Firewall Whitelist Text area.

/dpProEventCalendar/js/jquery.dpProEventCalendar.js, /dpSocialBar/js/jquery.dpSocialBar.js, /user-submitted-posts/resources/usp.js, /likebox.php, /myMail/assets/js/placeholder-fix.js, /myMail/assets/js/form.js

Are you clicking the Save Whitelist Options button and then clicking the Plugin Firewall BulletProof Mode Activate button?
    Is the Plugin Firewall Test Mode turned on?
    Check your BPS Pro Security Log file and post the error that is directly related to the WordPress Pro Event Calendar plugin.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

What I suspect is happening is that I see several external source links in your website’s source code so if you need to allow another external website to  be able to access your plugins folder then you would have to add that additional domain name.  The error in your security log should tell exactly what is being blocked.

Thiago Vilela
    Participant

I don’t now why its working now, but I put the scripts that you told me on the WhiteList Data and now its perfectly working! Thank you 🙂 Solved.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok Great!  Nice and simple fix.  Thanks for confirming all is well.

The Plugin Firewall Whitelist Text area does a lot of error checking for invalid entries or typos, but there is probably another error checking condition that we have not thought of yet.  Or a more likely possibility is that one of the front loading js scripts is calling another js script.  So by using Regex (.*) which means match all js files then this takes care of the other js script that is being called.  This is a logical guess, but it makes sense.

Thiago Vilela
    Participant

Hi,

Im having a similar problem in http: //www.jadebellydance.com.br

How can I use the cURL Multi page scanner? I read the post http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/plugin-firewall-read-me-first-troubleshooting/ but it didnt help me.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

When posting 2 or more links in your reply/post, BuddyPress will spam your post.  This will be changed to 3 links max, but it is still recommended that you post links as text.

You will find a link to the cURL scanner under the Plugin Firewall Additional Whitelist Tools Accordian or you can go to the cURL scanner tool directly by clicking on the BPS Pro Pro-Tools menu and clicking the cURL Scan tab page.

Thiago Vilela
    Participant

Thank you, its all fine now

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.