WordPress Reporting I am running the Wrong SQL Server Version

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Reporting I am running the Wrong SQL Server Version

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Wordpress is reporting that I am running sql server version 5.9 when in fact my web provider shows me running version 8.0

Is there something in BPS that would stop the correct version from loading – and if so how do I fix it?

I am certainly no expert and have looked around in settings and could not find anything.   I re-ran the wizards for BPS set up and still have this problem.

This is no emergency so if you can point me perhaps the right direction than I will fix it – if it has something to do with BPS.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas –   Thanks. Mike

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS only checks and displays your database version on the System Info page.  You can also check your server’s phpinfo file by going to BPS Pro > PHP Options > PHP Info Viewer > click the View PHPINFO button.

At some point I will add a check for mysqlnd.  Currently I am only checking mysqli and mysql.  So the DB version may not be accurate any longer.  On my server I have mysqlnd 8.1.12 and mysqli 5.6.51.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.