WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart – session_start() Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart – session_start() Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hi I have received the following, don’t understand what tit is about. Help will be much appreciated.

[07-Jul-2013 16:27:44] PHP Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /clientdata/zeus-dynamic-1/b/i/xxxxx.com.au/www/wp-cron.php:12) in /clientdata/zeus-dynamic-1/b/i/xxxxx.com.au/www/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-simple-paypal-shopping-cart/wp_shopping_cart.php on line 12

Thank you

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I tried doing a Google search for this below, but did find much.  This may or may not be related to BPS Pro. If it is related to BPS Pro then maybe the Plugin Firewall is blocking the wp_shopping_cart.php plugin script.

Check your Security Log for any errors that show this path in the error:  /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-simple-paypal-shopping-cart/wp_shopping_cart.php

If you see an error in your Security Log or even if you do not see an error in your Security Log whitelist this plugin script in your Plugin Firewall Whitelist Text area, click the Save Whitelist Options button and activate the Plugin Firewall again.

I checked the code line 12 in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-simple-paypal-shopping-cart/wp_shopping_cart.php and this is the code below.  This simply starts a new session,

if(!isset($_SESSION)){
    session_start();
    }
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.