WordPress Site Health

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Site Health

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

I have 2 issues that relate to BPS Pro that show in the WordPress Site Health.

1) The files index.php and wp-blog-header.php are set to not be writable for security but WordPress says they need to be writable for updates.

2) There are several different scheduled events that fail on different sites like bpsPro_PFWAP_check. What would prevent these from running. It is not always the same event but is always BPS.

https://www.screencast.com/t/spyuEMBdbyXM

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

WordPress Site Health performs general checks and states that there may or may not actually be a problem. In other words, you can ignore both the index.php and wp-blog-header.php file checks and any scheduled events (Crons) that failed to run for BPS/BPS Pro.  For a little more explanation see this forum topic > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bpspro_afs_check-failed-to-run/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

As it turns out there was a conditional logic flaw in some BPS Cron jobs.  These bugs have been fixed in BPS Pro 14.7/BPS 4.2.  BPS Pro 14.7/BPS 4.2 will be released in a few days.  Note: In some cases I have noticed that WP Site Health appears to have an additional issue/bug.  Example: Scheduling a new Cron Event and then immediately checking the WP Site Health page displays an error  – “The scheduled event, xxxxxxx, is late to run…”.  I’m assuming there is a glitch somewhere in the WP Site Health code. In any case I did find bugs in some BPS Cron jobs when certain BPS option settings were chosen. So that is now fixed anyway, but yeah WP Site Health is unfortunately still going to randomly display this “error” > “The scheduled event, xxxxxxx, is late to run…”. The “error” can be ignored because there is not actually a problem occurring with BPS Cron jobs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.