WordPress Timezone Settings change caused BPS Pro alerts

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Timezone Settings change caused BPS Pro alerts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hi, I just changed my timezone in the WordPress settings, and I got three error messages:

1. “AutoRestore|Quarantine Alert
    A file has been quarantined. Click Here to go to Quarantine to view the quarantined file.
    To clear/reset this alert click the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button on the Quarantine Log tab page.”

2. “Login Security Alert
    Click Here to go to the Login Security page.
    To reset/clear Login Security Alerts click the Reset|Clear Login Security Alerts button on the Login Security page.”

3. “F-Lock Folder Lock Alert
    A Hosting Account Root Folder has been locked.
    Click Here to go to the F-Lock Folder Lock page. Click the Folder Lock Help Info Read Me button for help information.
    To reset/clear Folder Lock Alerts click the Reset|Clear Folder Lock Alerts button on the Folder Lock page.”

Can you please help me unlock my hosting account root folder? Why did this happen, and how do I make everything go back to normal? Also, when I go to the quarantine page, it says there are no files in quarantine. So, I’m not quite sure why I got that particular error message.

Thanks,
    Connor

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Answer:

You just need to reset/clear the alerts. The alerts are based on time/timestamps. So resetting/clearing the alerts will reset the time/timestamps for these alerts. Each BPS Pro alert has instructions on how to reset/clear each alert.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.