Better WP Security – wp-admin blank screen

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Better WP Security – wp-admin blank screen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sitepro

Cannot login and surfing to the site shows site in View Page mode but trying to edit the page causes the page to go blank.  What is going on?  I put the old .htaccess files back but the site is still blank on the wp-admin page.  Can I just delete the plugin via FTP?  Then how do I get my .htaccess files working again.   (This plugin is in serious need of step-by-step setup instructions.  I did not backup my .htaccess files first because that is not info provided on the page that loads first upon activation.)

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am not sure what “View Page mode” is.  You should only have to delete your root .htaccess file and wp-admin .htaccess file to be able to get back into your website.
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-free/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

After further clues and investigation this issue/problem is caused by the Better WP Security plugin not the BulletProof Security plugin.

Alex Laxton
    Participant

Yup go through  View page mode because it needs to be on so that they can view the login page, otherwise reinstall again for a better view.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.