WP Super Cache – Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by bulletproof-security/400.php

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WP Super Cache – Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by bulletproof-security/400.php

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    McHenry
    Participant

I’m continually seeing these errors in my php error log section of bps pro:

[18-Dec-2014 15:43:46 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/400.php:53) in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php on line 62

Anyone else experience that?   I’m not sure if wp-cache is just trying to cache the 400 page and it’s give an error or what might be happening.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html#sec10.4.1

10.4.1 400 Bad Request

The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. The client SHOULD NOT repeat the request without modifications.

The BPS 400.php template file logs bad code/malformed requests.  Do these troubleshooting steps:
    1. Open your wp-config.php file and make sure the WP Super Cache constants code is in your wp-config.php file.  You should see something like:  WP Super Cache define('WP_CACHE', true);
    2. Go to the BPS Pro htaccess File Editor tab page, click on the “Your Current Root htaccess File” tab and copy and paste the entire contents of your root htaccess file here so I can see the code.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.