wp-config being quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro wp-config being quarantined

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

I have noticed that BPS Pro has been quarantining wp-config.php lately. I compared the quarantined version to the live version and they are identical. Then I just noticed these new files as well. This is happening on all my sites. Have you seen this elsewhere?

Edited: I have deleted the Quarantine Table rows that you posted in your forum topic. Please post Quarantine Log entries instead of copying and pasting the Quarantine Table in forum topics.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have deleted the Quarantine Table rows that you posted in your forum topic. Please post Quarantine Log entries instead of copying and pasting the Quarantine Table in forum topics. BPS Pro > Quarantine page > Quarantine Log page. As far as I know this is not happening on any of my sites and no one else is reporting this issue/problem.  Use the View File option in Quarantine to view the wp-config.php file and send your wp-config.php file code to me:  info at ait-pro dot com.  DO NOT post your wp-config.php file code in this forum. What I suspect is going on is some white space (blank lines) are being added to your wp-config.php file by something (a plugin or theme).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.