WP dashboard update not working

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WP dashboard update not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Moon
    Participant

Hi Ed,

I’ve got v5.8.1 on my site and the WP dashboard and plugin folder are not registering there is a new update 5.9.  Have checked it’s not a plugin conflict and read through the forum posts on this topic.  Any suggestions on what else I can do?  If all else fails what files will need to be overwritten with a manual update?

regards,
    Chris Moon

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can click the BulletProof Security Pro Manual Upgrade Check link on the WordPress Plugins page to force an upgrade check.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bulletproof-security-pro-wp-dashboard-upgrade-update-notification/

Chris Moon
    Participant

Sorry should have metioned I’d already done that and read this post on Bad Behavior plugins.

Clicking on the BPS Pro manual update check only brings me to the WP Updates page which tells me all my plugins are up to date.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok then either another plugin that you have installed is blocking communication to the AITpro API Server or your Host is blocking communication to the AITpro API Server.

You can use the alternative upgrade method.

1.  Go to the BPS Pro Secure Download Area.

2.  Download the BPS Pro zip file.

3.  Use the BPS Pro built-in upload zip installer (BPS Pro Install / Backup menu link) to install the BPS Pro zip file.  DO NOT use the WordPress Upload Zip installer.

Chris Moon
    Participant

Perfect, thanks Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.