WP Fastest Cache (WPFC) Plugin htaccess code was not found in BPS Custom Code

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WP Fastest Cache (WPFC) Plugin htaccess code was not found in BPS Custom Code

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    murraysim
    Participant

Hi I have got the message “WP Fastest Cache (WPFC) Plugin htaccess code was not found in BPS Custom Code” and have followed the instructions to a ‘T’ and it is not adding to the code to the .htaccess file and the message will not disappear..

What can I do?

I am running BPS Pro 15.6

murraysim
    Participant

And just to save time the steps I have done as per the message gives, is as follows:

WP Fastest Cache (WPFC) Plugin htaccess code was not found in BPS Custom Code
    If you just installed WP Fastest Cache then go to the BPS htaccess File Editor page, click the Unlock htaccess File button, then go to the WP Fastest Cache plugin settings page, choose and save the WP Fastest Cache plugin settings that you want to use and then run the BPS Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard to automatically setup/combine WP Fastest Cache and BPS htaccess code together.
    Note: If you change your WP Fastest Cache Plugin settings at a later time then repeat these steps

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Since you are not using the WP Fastest Cache “Browser Caching” option setting then do these steps below to make the BPS message go away.

1. Go to the BPS Pro > B-Core > Custom Code tab page.
    2. Click the Root htaccess File Custom Code accordion tab/button.
    3. Copy this WPFC placeholder/marker text below into this Custom Code text box: 1. CUSTOM CODE TOP PHP/PHP.INI HANDLER/CACHE CODE

# BEGIN WpFastestCache
    # END WpFastestCache

4. Click the Save Root Custom Code button.
    5. Go to the BPS Setup Wizard page > click the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard buttons.

Note: WPFC has made changes to their code recently. So I will need to change the BPS Setup Wizard AutoFix and AutoSetup code for WPFC in the next BPS/BPS Pro versions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.