WP-Site Health reports bpsPro_ARQ_OBFD late to run?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WP-Site Health reports bpsPro_ARQ_OBFD late to run?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    UPR
    Participant

Hi guys,
    after running the WP site health check I get the following:

A scheduled event is late – Performance
    The scheduled event, bpsPro_ARQ_OBFD, is late to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended.

Anything to worry about here or can safely ignore?

Cheers,
    Sash

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Nothing to worry about so yep just ignore that message.

UPR
    Participant

Ok great, thanks for the quick response.

Cheers,
    Sash

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

As it turns out there was a conditional logic flaw in some BPS Cron jobs.  These bugs have been fixed in BPS Pro 14.7/BPS 4.2.  BPS Pro 14.7/BPS 4.2 will be released in a few days.  Note: In some cases I have noticed that WP Site Health appears to have an additional issue/bug.  Example: Scheduling a new Cron Event and then immediately checking the WP Site Health page displays an error  – “The scheduled event, xxxxxxx, is late to run…”.  I’m assuming there is a glitch somewhere in the WP Site Health code. In any case I did find bugs in some BPS Cron jobs when certain BPS option settings were chosen. So that is now fixed anyway, but yeah WP Site Health is unfortunately still going to randomly display this “error” > “The scheduled event, xxxxxxx, is late to run…”. The “error” can be ignored because there is not actually a problem occurring with BPS Cron jobs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.