WYSIWYG Editor – Insert/Edit Link Not Working

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WYSIWYG Editor – Insert/Edit Link Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You are not using correct / valid Regex so your plugin Plugin Whitelist rules are doing absolutely nothing.
    Not Valid:  /gravityforms/js/ – does nothing because this is not valid
    Valid:  /gravityforms/js/(.*).js – Whitelists all Gravity Forms .js plugin scripts in the Gravity Forms /js/ folder.
    (.*) Regex means match anything, but you have to have an end condition to match all / only .js plugin scripts.

James
    Participant

Oh boy, I feel stupid now. The reason I used the first example was because I was basing it off the ‘Read Me’ “You can also Whitelist an entire plugins folder by adding the plugins folder name to that Plugins Script/File Whitelist Text Area. Example: /cforms/js/cforms.js, /example-plugin-folder-name/, . You can also use the Plugin Override option to create a RewriteEngine Off .htaccess file in a plugins folder.”  The reason I tried the second example was I was using the ‘dynamic folder exclusion’ example for the path as the basis for the plugin folder exlusion. Anyway, everything works correctly now!
    Thank you for all the help.

PS: I’ve found an alternative widget to the smart-slideshow-widget called vSlider http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/vslider/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yeah I seem to remember that there is a typo or two in the help files that need to be corrected.  Also when I have some time I will add additional information about what Regex characters should be used – when, where and why on the Plugin Firewall Read Me first page.  Also I have a huge backlog of things I want to post in the Forum, but have to work in priority order so they will get posted when they get posted.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.