Activation not working properly on duplicator restored subdomain

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Activation not working properly on duplicator restored subdomain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jarde
    Participant

Hi,
    How to make proper duplicator backup so that bps pro is activated after site restore ? Or is problem somewhere else than duplicator ?

I`m planning to do 2 backup/test sites what include bps pro. Those sites are in subdomain.
    Purpose of sites is test plugin or WP updates before applying them to main site.

Now did one site restore with latest duplicator pro and bps pro show non activated. Then I activated and when I click any bps pro links (except activation) they are empty. Then I click activation just to see that bps pro is not activated even I just activated it.

If I understand correctly that subdomain activations should work without requesting another key.. Just click save activation key..
    Well, that did not work. So what is proper way to get those sites work with bps pro activated ?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS Pro Activation Keys are the website domain URL encrypted.  If anything changes with the website domain URL then you MUST request a new BPS Pro Activation Key on the BPS Pro Activation page.

Migrating, moving, cloning websites > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/migrating-moving-or-cloning-websites/#post-20407

Jarde
    Participant

Thanks @AITpro  for clarification and pointing correct link for that information.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.