Array Offset errors ?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Array Offset errors ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

What type of hosting is this?  Shared, VPN or Dedicated?  Another possibility is that your host server is limiting or restricting things.

Cloud9
    Participant

Switched back to 7.4

It  dedicated, London data centre, my own server, CentOS7 (CloudLinux) running cpanel/whm. I did have a centos6 server but upgraded a few months back to a new centos7 server…..

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Hmm yeah I’m thinking this is going to be some kind of server config problem.  This is a very important clue > I’m seeing 404 errors for files that do exist, but are returning 404 errors for those files in both the backend and frontend of your site.  Check the frontend of your site with Google Chrome Developer tools to see what I am talking about.

Cloud9
    Participant

Yes I have noticed that – 404 errors for files that exist
    <div>Its really weird as when the site was running 5.4.2 WP all was fine – WP auto upgraded and it buggered up</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>And if I revert to a cpanel backup for 5.4.2 – I still get all the 404’s and a buggered site</div>

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Hmm yeah could indicate a WordPress database corruption problem. You could always go the route of restoring the entire site (files and database), but yeah that is typically kind of a pain.

Cloud9
    Participant

done that from a cpanel backup – no difference

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

At this point I’ve tried everything I can think of to diagnose and fix the problem.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Maybe this is going on – check your database with phpmyadmin and check the database table prefixes.  Maybe the wrong db tables are being processed. that might cause this type of problem.

Cloud9
    Participant

DB fine, Username Fine, Prefix all good 🙁

Cloud9
    Participant

although the collations and tables are mixed

wp_bpspro_arq_exclude Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 5 InnoDB utf8_general_ci 16.0 KiB –
    wp_bpspro_arq_quarantine Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 5,305 InnoDB utf8_general_ci 1.5 MiB –
    wp_bpspro_dbm_monitor Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 0 InnoDB utf8_general_ci 32.0 KiB –
    wp_bpspro_db_backup Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 0 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 1.0 KiB –
    wp_bpspro_folder_lock Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 13 InnoDB utf8_general_ci 16.0 KiB –
    wp_bpspro_login_security Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 0 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 1.0 KiB –
    wp_bpspro_mscan Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 0 InnoDB latin1_swedish_ci 32.0 KiB –
    wp_bpspro_seclog_ignore Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 0 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 1.0 KiB –
    wp_commentmeta Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 0 MyISAM utf8mb4_unicode_ci 4.0 KiB –
    wp_comments Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 0 MyISAM utf8mb4_unicode_ci 1.0 KiB –
    wp_contact_form_7 Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 4.1 KiB –
    wp_eum_logs Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 11 InnoDB utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci 16.0 KiB –
    wp_links Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 5 MyISAM utf8mb4_unicode_ci 3.7 KiB –
    wp_mappress_maps Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3.1 KiB –
    wp_mappress_posts Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2.0 KiB –
    wp_ngg_album Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1.0 KiB –
    wp_ngg_gallery Browse Browse Structure Structure Search Search Insert Insert Empty Empty Drop Drop 28 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 5.9 KiB

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Mixed collation is ok, but the Engine should be MyISAM for all of your WordPress database tables and not mixed with InnoDB. That is a very likely cause of this problem.  Google how to change all database tables to MyISAM.  It looks fairly simple to do.  Definitely make a database backup first.  😉

Cloud9
    Participant

Will change them to InnoDB which is better in my opinion and MyISAM will be being dropped with MySql8 in the future I believe, although reading up on it it it shouldn’t be giving me the problems im getting.

This is strange as well if I view the website on a mobile device – most of the graphics work and dont give 404’s……

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I checked your site with a mobile device, Google Chrome Developer Tools and I am still seeing the same 404 errors for any and all plugin and theme scripts. Your website is obviously displaying broken since none of your plugin or theme scripts are successfully loading.

At this point, if it were me, I would install a new WordPress test website since that only takes a few minutes to do.  That would eliminate or confirm a server config problem.

Cloud9
    Participant

Fixed…….

It turns out when WP upgraded to v5.5 on the auto upgrade that permissions on WP_CONTENT changed to 750 from 755

Why or what changed permissions I am not sure……

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Awesome! Glad you got this figured out and thanks for sharing that info. It may help someone else.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.