How does AutoRestore work – Is AutoRestore a scanner

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro How does AutoRestore work – Is AutoRestore a scanner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kuttralam
    Participant

If i turnoff the auto restore section, google verification files & google analytics tracking codes are not to be automatically trashed. At the same time, How can BPS can find difference between verification codes and Spammers codes? Is there any settings on these? and how to trash that spammer codes automatically

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

UPDATE: BPS Pro 13.3+ and BPS free 2.4+ versions have a malware scanner > BPS MScan Malware Scanner
    You can use the BPS MScan Malware Scanner to detect hacker files or code anywhere under your Hosting Account or database.  Note: ARQ IDPS is still far superior to any/all Malware Scanners including the BPS MScan Malware Scanner.

AutoRestore|Quarantine Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (ARQ IDPS) is an advanced file monitor scanner that has file autorestore and file quarantine capabilities.  ARQ IDPS scans all files for any changes, but ARQ IDPS does not check the actual contents of files like typical/standard malicious code scanners do since typical/standard malicious code scanners are very easily fooled/beaten by hacker files that do not contain any malicious code in them – hidden backdoor hacker files.

Please read the top 4 paragraphs of the AutoRestore|Quarantine Guide forum topic to this placeholder:  ### END General Help Info About ARQ IDPS – BEGIN Technical Details About ARQ IDPS ### for more specific help info on how ARQ IDPS works.  Since you are manually editing/modifying/uploading the Google verification file then you want to read the “AutoRestore|Quarantine Manual File Editing/Uploading Procedural Steps” paragraph for procedural steps when manually editing/modifying/uploading files.

Ariell
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]
    I can’t edit my themes functions file. I want to add this code snippet to my functions PHP in my theme but Auto restore removes it:

function custom_pre_get_posts_query( $q ) {

$tax_query = (array) $q->get( 'tax_query' );

$tax_query[] = array(
    'taxonomy' => 'product_cat',
    'field' => 'slug',
    'terms' => array( ‘single’ ), // Don't display products in the single
    'operator' => 'NOT IN'
    );

$q->set( 'tax_query', $tax_query );

}
    add_action( 'woocommerce_product_query', 'custom_pre_get_posts_query' );

How can I add it without it removing it again?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Areill – See this reply in this same forum topic for help information about what ARQ is and how it works:  https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-clarifiction/#post-33297

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.