Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting plugin – unable to post podcast

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting plugin – unable to post podcast

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hi, I’ve just recently started using your product because due to publishing our work, we get inundated with hackers and what not.

We also run a podcast with the Bluberry plug in and since installing your services we cannot post new episodes without first turning off the security. The bluberry plug in can’t see the .mp3 files to verify them otherwise.

I would love some help with this. I’m sure it’s probably easy, but I don’t know web programming too well.

Trying to put out real research makes people with an agenda upset, so they send their hackers.

Thank you so much for your time and wonderful software.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

UPDATE: BPS Pro 13+ and BPS 2.0+ versions have a feature called: Setup Wizard AutoFix (AutoWhitelist|AutoSetup|AutoCleanup) that automatically creates plugin and theme whitelist rules and automatically sets up and cleans up caching plugins htaccess code.

I assume the plugin’s name is:  Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting plugin.

Taking a logical guess the issue is probably that HEAD Requests are being blocked.  Try this solution in the link below and see what happens.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/itunes-cannot-read-feed/#post-2787

Check your BPS Security Log and post the error directly relating to this plugin or mp3 files.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.