BPS PHP Error Logs File Size???

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BPS PHP Error Logs File Size???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    apparence

Whooo, i take a look at my bps_php_error.log and it’s at 141,9M ???
    Very big ! No ?
    Can you explain this file size ?Do you want a link to this file for explore ? There are problems with Wordfence plugin …
    How to empty this big file ?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, that is not a normal size for your php error log file at all.  Please create a temporary WordPress Admin login account for me and send it to edward[at]ait-pro[dot]com so that I can see what on your website is causing so many php errors to be generated/created.  Please do not delete your php error log until i have had a chance to look at it.  Thanks.

If this is related to the other Topic you created regarding Wordfence then see the latest Wordfence P3 Profiler Scan test results here – http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bps-pro-compatibility-with-other-wordpress-security-plugins/

Levent
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem. With me it’s 347 MB. I have to say that I have a multisite. I had deleted the plugin at that time. Reason: My English is not very good and I didn’t know how to configure it. There are 783223 lines of code in the log file. If I set up an admin account as described above, then a Super Admin account? FTP also?

Many greetings

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Levent – The most common cause for this problem is another plugin that you have installed is interfering with BPS wp_mail() functions, which automatically zip, email and delete your log files when they reach a certain max size setting.  Other causes for this type of problem are: php errors are occurring so frequently that your PHP error log file exceeds the maximum size limit in less than 1 hour.  All log files are checked every hour by a WP Cron job.  WP Standard Crons have been disabled in your wp-config.php file or by your web host and direct Crons are being used instead of WP Standard Crons.

Please send a WP Super Admin login to this website and an FTP login to your hosting account to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

Levent
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer. I have another addendum: It’s really been a while now….. But I do think that at that time the plugin was only deleted via WP plugins. I just found this post here:
    https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/free-plugin-update-took-out-my-site/
    Sounds logical, of course, that you can’t just click “delete” with such a complex plugin. I’m sure there are remnants in the database. How can I clean them up? Which database fields are these? I must honestly admit that I’m ashamed of it. Because I’m usually very conscientious about such things. That was a very amateurish attitude on my part. Mail goes out in the next few minutes. Thank you very much for your help. (:

Many greetings

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Levent – No need to worry about cleaning up any old BPS Pro plugin DB settings.  The BPS Pro Setup Wizard automatically cleans up/updates any old BPS Pro plugin DB settings each time you run the Setup Wizard.  😉  The forum topic link you posted above is for the BPS free plugin, which has different “uninstall” options.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Levent – The excessive PHP errors are being caused by your Divi Theme. See details below for issues/problems/workarounds.

Problem: Excessive constantly occurring PHP errors causing your PHP Error log to exceed that max size limitation in a very short period of time.
    Cause of the Problem: Coding mistakes or configuration errors in your Divi Theme code.  Or database errors with your Divi Theme.
    Workaround Solution: For now I have turned off BPS Pro PHP Error logging so that your PHP Error log does not get gigantic again. Disregard this error message for now: PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match. Once the Divi PHP errors are fixed then contact me again to enable your PHP Error log again.

Send these PHP errors to the Divi Theme folks and ask them to provide a solution for the Divi Theme PHP errors that are occurring constantly.

[24-Jan-2018 19:42:52 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_22_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_22_useronline WHERE user_ip = '108.213.94.121' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 20:42:52', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 19:42:52 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_22_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_22_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 19:42:52 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_22_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_22_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 19:42:54 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_22_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_22_useronline WHERE user_ip = '108.213.94.121' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 20:42:54', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 19:42:54 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_22_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_22_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 19:42:54 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_22_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_22_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 19:46:51 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_35_useronline WHERE user_ip = '2003:6e:cd3d:5701:4c3c:3add:37ef:d40b' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 20:46:51', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 19:46:51 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_35_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 19:46:51 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_35_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:33:01 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_28_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_28_useronline WHERE user_ip = '93.222.96.93' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:33:01', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:33:01 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_28_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_28_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:33:01 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_28_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_28_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:33:03 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_28_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_28_useronline WHERE user_ip = '93.222.96.93' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:33:03', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:33:03 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_28_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_28_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:33:03 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_28_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_28_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:34:07 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_54_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_54_useronline WHERE user_ip = '178.203.220.232' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:34:07', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:34:07 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_54_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_54_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:34:07 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_54_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_54_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:35:59 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:35:59', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:35:59 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:35:59 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:02 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:36:02', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:02 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:02 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:20 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:36:20', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:20 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:20 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:22 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:36:22', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:22 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:22 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:30 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:36:30', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:30 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:30 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:32 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:36:32', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:32 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:32 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:40 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_35_useronline WHERE user_ip = '66.249.76.104' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:36:40', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:40 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_35_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:40 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_35_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:42 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_35_useronline WHERE user_ip = '68.180.230.234' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:36:42', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:42 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_35_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:42 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_35_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_35_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:49 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:36:49', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:49 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:36:49 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:02 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:37:02', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:02 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:02 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:05 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:37:05', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:05 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:05 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:12 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:37:12', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:12 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:12 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:15 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:37:15', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:15 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:15 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:29 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:37:29', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:29 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:29 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:31 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:37:31', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:31 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:31 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:48 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:37:48', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:48 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:48 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:50 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage DELETE FROM wp_40_useronline WHERE user_ip = '185.158.122.250' OR timestamp < DATE_SUB('2018-01-24 21:37:50', INTERVAL 300 SECOND) von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:50 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record
    [24-Jan-2018 20:37:50 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db459325.wp_40_useronline' doesn't exist für Abfrage SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM wp_40_useronline von require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/Divi/single-project.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/Divi/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, UserOnline_Core::record

Send these PHP errors to the Easy-FontAwesome-for-Divi-builder plugin folks and ask them to provide a solution for these PHP errors that are occurring constantly.

[24-Jan-2018 19:43:07 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/459325_63741/webseiten/bbmedia/wp-content/plugins/Easy-FontAwesome-for-Divi-builder 1.0.11/easy-fontawesome-for-divi-builder.php on line 249
    [24-Jan-2018 19:43:07 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/459325_63741/webseiten/bbmedia/wp-content/plugins/Easy-FontAwesome-for-Divi-builder 1.0.11/easy-fontawesome-for-divi-builder.php on line 283
    [24-Jan-2018 19:43:08 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/459325_63741/webseiten/bbmedia/wp-content/plugins/Easy-FontAwesome-for-Divi-builder 1.0.11/easy-fontawesome-for-divi-builder.php on line 249
    [24-Jan-2018 19:43:08 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/459325_63741/webseiten/bbmedia/wp-content/plugins/Easy-FontAwesome-for-Divi-builder 1.0.11/easy-fontawesome-for-divi-builder.php on line 283
    [24-Jan-2018 19:43:12 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/459325_63741/webseiten/bbmedia/wp-content/plugins/Easy-FontAwesome-for-Divi-builder 1.0.11/easy-fontawesome-for-divi-builder.php on line 249
    [24-Jan-2018 19:43:12 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/459325_63741/webseiten/bbmedia/wp-content/plugins/Easy-FontAwesome-for-Divi-builder 1.0.11/easy-fontawesome-for-divi-builder.php on line 283

Problem: UAEG htaccess file blocking Divi theme files in the WP /uploads folder.
    Solution: Copied UAEG htaccess file to BPS Custom Code UAEG text box. Created folder whitelist rules for Divi and other plugins.

Problem: Root Custom Code & wp-admin Custom Code forms are not working on this website. Nothing happens when I click the Save Root Custom Code button or the Save wp-admin Custom Code button.
    Possible causes of the problem: Mod Security is enabled in your host control panel (most likely) or another security measure on your host server (not likely).
    Solution: Disable Mod Security in your web host control panel.

IMPORTANT!!! Since BPS Pro Custom Code forms are being broken then do not run the Setup Wizard until the cause of the Custom Code forms being broken is fixed. The reason for that is the Setup Wizard gets custom code from BPS Custom Code and adds it in your Root htaccess file. I had to manually add your WP Rocket htaccess code and your Brute Force IP blocking code using the BPS Pro htaccess File Editor form. That form is working/is not being broken on your server/website.

Problem: Plugin Firewal AutoPilot Mode is finding and creating Plugin Firewall whitelist rules for most plugin scripts, but it is not getting all of them. I believe the cause of that problem has something to do with how your Domain Mapping plugin is configured or DNS host server settings.
    Solution: I manually checked your BPS Pro Security Log file and manually created Plugin Firewall whitelist rules for any plugin scripts that were not automatically created by Plugin Firewal AutoPilot Mode: /gravityforms/js/(.*).js, /divi-overlays/overlay-effects/js/(.*).js, /divi-switch/scripts/(.*).js, /divi-builder/js/(.*).js, /divi-builder/core/(.*).js, /snazzy-maps/snazzymaps.js, /nextend-smart-slider3-pro/(.*).js, /gp-premium/addons/(.*).js, /akismet/_inc/form.js

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.