Dynamik Website Builder – Save Changes button not displayed

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Dynamik Website Builder – Save Changes button not displayed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robinton
    Participant

For my WordPress theme, I use Genesis / Dynamik framework/child combo.  To edit the design, you go to the Dynamik Design page, make your changes, then press the “Save Changes” button.  But the button disappears when BPS Pro is activated.

How can I stop BPS Pro from making the Dynamik Design “Save Changes” button disappear?

Thank you.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Check your BPS Security Log for any 403 errors related to Dynamik Website Builder and post the Security Log entry in your reply.

BPS Pro Troubleshooting Steps:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

Robinton
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

The issue is resolved.

This is good, but also frustrating, because the issue persisted and was totally consistent for months — we disabled BPS when we wanted to change the design, which was tolerable because the site wasn’t yet live — and I have no idea what happened that made the issue disappear.

If it recurs, or arises on another site, I’ll return to this thread.

In the meantime, if someone else encounters the issue, or has any insights, this is your place!

Thanks again,

Robinton

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.