All Plugin Files quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro All Plugin Files quarantined

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

What is the exact error message?

Anaimation
    Participant

It was too quick I couldn’t see it completely or copy it.

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: updraftplus.2.10.1.zip
    Unpacking the package…
    Installing the plugin…
    Destination folder already exists. /nfs/c01/h14/mnt/9454/domains/sergottart.com/html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/
    Plugin install failed.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok then that probably means plugin files were quarantined.  The plugin folders are still there, but the plugin files have been quarantined.  Use FTP and delete the empty /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder and reinstall BPS Pro. Then restore all plugin files from Quarantine. Use the Quarantine Sort|Search tool/method to restore plugin files:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#ARQ-Troubleshooting

Anaimation
    Participant

I went to the BPS Dashboard, I selected all the quarantined files and restored them. The plug-ins still don’t show from the back-end.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok I am not sure what the problem is on your website.  Could be invalid ARQ exclude rules or something else.  I need to login to this site to see what the problem is.  Send me an FTP login and a WordPress Administrator login to this site.  Send that login information to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.