Yahoo hosting – not compatible with BulletProof Security

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Yahoo hosting – not compatible with BulletProof Security

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shocaoglu
    Participant

I am trying to install first time and and below setups does not go through, nothing happens whenever click here options,
    If I click other options in a BPS Pro panel such as system info or F-lock keep coming below screen..
    so far
    1- uninstall and install again
    2-disable norton
    3-use chrome instead of IE

but no success, Please HELP

The AutoRestore/Quarantine Log Last Modified Time in DB Needs To Be Set Click Here to go to the Quarantine Log page and click the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button. View the Quarantine Log Read Me Help button for additional help info.

The Security Log Last Modified Time in DB Needs To Be Set Click Here to go to the Security Log page and click the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button. View the Security Log Blue Read Me Help button for additional help info.

First Install / Launch S-Monitor Notification Click Here to go to the S-Monitor Monitoring and Alerting page and click the Monitoring and Alerting Options Save Options button and the Email Alerting & Log File Options Save Options button.

The Plugin Firewall Needs To Be Activated Click Here to go to the Plugin Firewall to create your Plugin Firewall Whitelist and then Activate the Plugin Firewall. If you do not want to setup or use the Plugin Firewall then click the Firewall Whitelist Tools tab and click the Save Whitelist Options button to remove/clear this message/notification.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Are you seeing blank pages?  BPS Pro does not appear to be activated on your website.  Have you requested an Activation Key on the BPS Pro Activation page and activated BPS Pro?

shocaoglu
    Participant

I see wordpress panel on left side and  whatever button click evertime top of the page below screen comes ,not blank pages.

if you provide any e-mail adress I can send screen shot..

I think i activated my webpage because when i follow instruction from tutorial video it was first

shocaoglu
    Participant

these messages below blank

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If you would like for us to login to the website and find out what is wrong then please create a temporary WordPress Admin login account and send it to edward at ait-pro dot com.  Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You were right.  Several things in BulletProof Security Pro cannot be setup, do not work correctly or at all.  Yahoo Hosting does not give you full control of your WordPress website so that you are not allowed to do several setup steps in BulletProof Security Pro.  I will add this Host to the list of incompatible Hosts and start the refund process.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#incompatible-hosts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.