BulletProof Security pre-purchase questions

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free BulletProof Security pre-purchase questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hi,
    I didnt see where the forum was to post?
    Im looking at BulletProof Security – free and Pro.
    my site was recently hacked and I have just had it restored and Im trying to increase its security. Before I install one I was wondering will it affect any of the functionality of my site. the site I have allows users to register and upload their holiday villa info by loggin in. I also have a database with calenders. If the .htaccess file is updated will this prevent the functionality of the site for multi user registration and uploads. Also will it affect the database, I remember before I think the .htaccess file was updated and I think it resulted in the database not working and needing reinstalled but it now has many calenders on it. From what I have read once its installed even deactivating the plugin wont revert to the old .htaccess.
    Sorry for the long question, Im just a little confused. Any advice much appreciated.
    The question above, Im not sure to the answers, its hosted on wordpress on hostgator as a host.
    Thanks in advance
    Ross

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

We recommend that you install BulletProof Security free to do a compatibility check on your website/Host/Server first before purchasing BPS Pro  >>> http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bulletproof-security-pro-compatibility-check-upgrading-from-bps-free-to-bps-pro/

BPS is designed with built-in troubleshooting capability so that you can quickly and easily activate and deactivate BulletProof Modes for troubleshooting/testing and if there is a problem then you can also quickly and completely remove BPS if necessary >>> http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-free/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.