BPS Pro MU Tools – CSRF Error: Invalid Nonce used in BPS Pro MU Tools must-use plugin GET Request

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BPS Pro MU Tools – CSRF Error: Invalid Nonce used in BPS Pro MU Tools must-use plugin GET Request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lollo Vestlund
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to disable the BPS Pro MU Tools in a multisite installation, due to e-mails sent every hour. Then, I’m getting a “CSRF Error: Invalid Nonce used in BPS Pro MU Tools must-use plugin GET Request”. Is this a webhost issue (Siteground), and/or what can be the solution?

Thank you,

Lollo

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Something changed in WP 4.8.2, which required additional new BPS Pro MU Tools must-use plugin code to be created.  New BPS Pro zip files have been uploaded to our API server.  You can either do a forced BPS Pro upgrade or a manual BPS Pro upgrade to fix this now or wait until the next BPS Pro version is released.

Forced BPS Pro upgrade/reinstall:
    1. Go to the WordPress Plugins > Editor page.
    2. At the top right of the Edit Plugins page click the Select plugin to edit: dropdown list and choose BulletProof Security Pro and click the Select button.
    3. Edit the “Version: 13.3.2” text in the bulletproof-security.php file and change it to this: Version: 13. Scroll down and click the Update File button.
    4. Go to the WordPress Plugins page, click the WordPress Plugins menu link several times to reload the Plugins Page until you see a new BPS Pro 13.3.2 update is available and then upgrade again.

Manual BPS Pro upgrade/reinstall:
    1. Download the BPS Pro zip file from the AITpro.com Secure Download Area.
    2. Under the BPS Pro Setup Main menu, click the Upload Zip Install submenu link.
    3. Click the Choose File button, navigate to where you downloaded the bulletproof-security.zip file on your computer (Note: the zip file MUST be named bulletproof-security.zip) and click the Install Zip Now button.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

We have another issue that needs to be fixed ASAP > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bps-securitydb-backup/#post-34179  So will be releasing a new BPS Pro version within the next couple of hours.

Lollo Vestlund
    Participant

I did the automatic update this morning. Thanks for a new update. The issue seems to be resolved, now I could disable the plugin. Let’s see what happens the coming hours.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.